Buying a Home -
I specialized in specific segments (condos, detached houses, etc.) and geographical areas. I can give you the information and advice that you need to reduce the stress in the buying process and help you make informed decision.
Buyer’s Transaction Costs:
- Appraisal ( If required for Financing )
- Lawyer or Notary Fees and Expenses including :
-Survey Certificate ( If required )
-Land Title registration Fees
-GST on legal fees (5%)
- Property Transfer Tax ( 1% of the first $200,000; 2% of the Balance up to $2 million, 3% of any amount over $2 million &5% on homes over $3 million & above )
- Foreign nationals and foreign corporation are required to pay an aditional 20% foreign buyers' tax in addition to the property transfer tax as above on all residential property.
- located in the Greater Vancouver Regional District.
- GST 5% on all new homes (new construction)
** This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it will give you an idea of some of the additional costs associated with a Real Estate transaction.
Contact me at this link.